SOCIAL MEDIA INTERN
We are seeking a creative, innovative and exceptional person to fill the following vacant position of Social Media Intern
Is responsible for assigned social media and communications roles, including supporting and executing the organization’s social media strategy, managing the organization’s prioritized social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube and LinkedIn.
The intern will work directly with the Media and Communication’s Lead and closely with other team members.
Computer Science, Mass Communication or any other qualification relating to Social Media; At least 2 years’ experience with proof of achievement as formal or informal Social Media Manager; Must be between 21 and 35 years of age.
• Create, schedule, and analyze all the social media updates that are sent to our social media profiles.
• Create paid marketing campaigns on social media to increase our reach and traffic through current and improved social media strategy.
• Embody our program, campaign, event and projects in every tweet, update, and conversation on social media.
• Be data-informed about what’s working on social media and what’s not
• Experiment with new growth strategies and ideas
• Help us explore new social media networks, apps, and tools
• Work together with the content team to share insight and strategize
• Be proactive in identifying visibility opportunities and profiling the organization appropriately
Application Closes April 12, 2019
Method of Application:
Send CV, 1-page motivation letter and recent passport photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org